Summary of Position
The Lead Technician role will offer a challenge and opportunity to administer strong leadership skills and execute high standards in network cabling. The ideal candidate will demonstrate passion for Telecom industry and will provide efficient solutions in data centers.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Contributes to day-to-day operations for projects and activities as needed in a startup environment
- Collaborates with Foreman/Project Managers to drive successful execution of projects
- Excels in communication with status reports and daily feedback
- Trains and delegates tasks to improve technical skills within team
- Mentors and facilitates a regular teaching environment
- Resolves CM tickets and concerns with clients
- Executes awarded projects and achieves project deadlines
- Exceeds cabling standards and safety awareness
- Develops cutsheet packages and label templates
- Surveys projects to establish team schedules
- Educates all production, safety and quality standards, codes and industry best practices
- Prepares project tools and resources for successful installations
- Maintains quality and standards of projects
- Contributes to SOP development, implementation, and training
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Strong understanding in Data Center environment.
- Minimum of two years in Telecom industry